I sent my family the twitpic linked to below. Never one to pass up a chance to make fun of me, here’s my sister’s response. No, she’s not on Twitter, but she should be.
“Star crossed lovers @tdhurst and @beveykidd first date @gangplank“:
1. When did @tdhurst become a star?
2. Does @tdhurst have a girlfriend?
3. What the hell is @gangplank? It sounds like a video you would
order for $75 at a cheap hotel.
4. @gangplank; is that its name or does that mean they had their
date AT gangplank?
5. $20 says @tdhurst was sweating so much after @beveykidd touched
him that he had to change his shirt.
6. Twitpic; is that the name of the main character in @gangplank?
7. Can tweekers buy Twitpics bumper stickers on twitter?
8. What would Tyler do if the power went out making him trip over a
table, land on his iPhone, and broke it? Would he sit in the darkness
for days wondering how to go to the bathroom, walk down the road, drink
a coffee (oh excuse me, I mean a venti quad, soy, sugar free hazelnut, 2
splenda, extra hot latte with a blue straw), create art (aka do his
hair) or tie his shoe with out an electronic device of some sort
downloading, updating, installing, twittering, myspaceing or facebooking
in his hand or on the desk beside him?
If you can help me answer any or all of these questions I would greatly